I guess it’s a bit of all but most of, the reason why I want to start a bog is to mimic something I’ve never really kept or made, some kind of dairy to track my thoughts on ..well… everything! So if say a few years down the line (lets hope I make it that far, commitment isn’t my forte) I decide to look back and see if or how I’ve progressed.
That’s the first reason anyway, the second reason and probably the reason I really wanted to do this is because I’ve felt I really wanted to have some kind of web-presence and not just that, something that represented me and my interests. So what better way than to make a web-log of my thoughts eh? Yeah I know, it’s insanely unique but I guess after all my time using the internet I’ve realised that its more of a community if nothing else. A place where people get together and post information…about anything really! You know people make their own contributions EVERY day to the insane amount of information on the internet every day, whether they know it or not. Most of its usually crap though lets be fair, but the odd drop of information in the torrent of useless spam is still something to be proud about on this scale if were talking killer-bytes and mega-bytes etc. So I guess like life, to be productive and a part of society, you ought to make your contribution or leave that society all together (forest life is the SHIT).
So yeah I reckon I want to make that contribution to the huge web, I mean I think this is right, I heard this fact many years ago (it’s a good-un), basically, the internet In terms of information DOUBLES every 3 months. Now I heard that fact, what 10 years ago? So from then till now, the rate has surely quickened, I mean can you imagine? Just think about it, all that information and data on the internet at the moment, doubles, probably every few weeks or couple months at the most.
ANWAYS, we’ve (YES WE’VE, IVE GOT ROGUE READERS….hi mom!) been subjected to enough useless introductory crap. So lets move ONTO….SUB-introductory ‘crap’!
Well I guess a good starting place would be to talk about myself. I am a British, Pakistani Muslim living in
After unfortunately experiencing
Well alls not lost, I’m going into business with my dad to get some ‘real’ life-experience from creating and hopefully running a successful recruitment company as well as helping him set up his training programmes for his consultancy practice. (Yes, yes ill explain what it all means and adds up to later)
I’ve also been pondering the idea of distance learning via ICS or something. Was thinking about doing A level Business Studies and A level Ancient History. The first being helpful to my future career and the second being something of my interest. I already have an A level from before and a bunch of AS exams which should do me fine for UCAS points for a university.
Anyways, I think this post has run off long enough, ill post some other scrap of mundane information about myself in the next post, MAYBE picking up for from where I left off…..orrr I could be completely random and start off on a complete tanget!!1

No comments:
Post a Comment